Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finding Grace....


Finding Grace....
Originally uploaded by Backroad Drifter
One night i had a dream where I
Sat high upon a distant hill
All alone and far from home
the wind was calm and still...
As i looked up to the sky
beams of light came down
and for awhile, Natures smile
seemed to be dancing all around..
I felt a need to talk to God
And ask him where to find
My way in life so full of strife
Weighing heavy on my mind..
Suddenly within the light
breaking through the sky above
I could hear a silent voice
that seemed so full of love.
Saying
"be paitent child, i hear the prayers
that come from everywhwere
Im close at hand, please understand
For this world I truly care"
then a dark cloud came & i felt rain
like tears upon my face...
and the voice became much louder as
it said " this world's in need of Grace"..
I asked the silent voice to tell me why
Oh why he did not sow
grace within a world of hearts
Planted faithfully to grow..
The voice became a whisper as
loud thunder roared above..
"Man is born with a free will
And faith is taught through love..
Grace is not something that
can be put in everyone..
for if I could i surely would
but that's not how it's done"..
as the rain clouds moved away
letting the light back through
i heard a final whisper say
I've seen the Grace in You"...
when i woke from that dream
I felt a peace within my mind..
and every day i take time to pray
that it will spread throughout mankind..
one by one, two by two
together we can be
a world that's full of peaceful souls
spreading Grace abundantly...

No comments: